jeudi 1 juin 2017

Get Messy CT Blog Hop


Yes, I went straight to the point! The next Season is the Season of Colour. We have some great prompts and tutorials lined up for you, but today we are having a blast going through the rainbow. If you came from EmK's blog, welcome! If not, you may want to go to Julia's blog and follow the hop in order so you see the rainbow.

My colour is white. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with this colour even though it was hard not to add black! Here is an extremely rare one-page spread:




There are many, many layers of white paint here.


 I used silver ink for her hair and there is glitter on her mantle.



I used water soluble Inktense pencils along with my favourite Neocolour II pencils in white, Iron Blue, Payne's Grey and Light Grey.


The reason that this is a one-page spread is that it is the last page in the journal I'll be using for this Season. It is an 8 x 10 in watercolour paper journal I bought a long time ago and that I partially used in Sydney last December.


My Ice Queen is on the last page because I had planned to go through the rainbow for this Season as well, even before this became the CT blog hop theme! I will play with one colour per week for six weeks. So it turns out perfectly that I got white and that she closes the journal.

I can't wait to see where this Season will take us. Please follow the hop and go to Misty's blog.

If you want to join Get Messy, this is a perfect time to do so! We have so much to share with you. Just click on the link below.

***********************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

8 commentaires:

  1. I think, I was the most curious about your page! Using just white is fascinating! Love your Ice Queen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This page is gorgeous!! And I love your plan for your art journal this season!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful expression in white! She is lovely. As are you! xx E.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the idea of dedicating each week to a different colour...this one is perfect! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your ice queen is divine! looking forward to seeing your colour journal next season V.

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day